Review Axiom Groupe
QR Code Link to This Post
A typical day at work would include daily training then going through my leads, planning and prioritizing my calls per region and sector. Make calls strategically reaching out to prospects in different time zones. A mix of cold calling and past prospects need to be organized, reaching decision makers to pique their interest and keep them on the phone through account management using the CRM.
Axiom offers a great dynamic team and unlimited commissions. Rewarding pay structure. Self-management skills are essential.
The primary goal of the Sales is to increase the qualified pipeline of new opportunities, as well as, increase sales volume.
The Representative should be a self-starter with a track record of successful, credible lead follow-up and sales development experience. The role will be primarily working with Fortune 500 companies across Europe. You will utilize a consistent contact attempt process via phone and e-mail, nurture, qualify and sell prospects generated by marketing campaigns and lead generation associate. The person will make a minimum of 100 outbound calls a day.
• Prospect, educate and qualify leads to create sales-ready opportunities.
• Keep abreast of the industry and technologies to ensure you are a trusted resource to prospects and customers.
• Successfully manage and overcome prospect objections.
• Follow the established pre-sales process and consistently use CRM to document prospect interaction ensuring efficient lead management.
• Close sales and meet individual sales goals
• 1 Year previous sales experience preferred
• Professional/business maturity, ability to work with Fortune 500 companies
• Cold Calling and Prospecting past clients
• Proven success in sales call strategies
• Must be organized with strong written and verbal communication
• Working knowledge of MS Office (Outlook, Excel, Word)
• Attention to detail
• The ability to analyze and think strategically
• Results oriented and self- motivated with a high sense of urgency
• Knowledge and practice of time management principles
• Professional with an engaging manner
• High energy personality and perseverant attitude.
• Communicate confidently in person, over the phone, and online
• Focus on the positive and strive for continual improvement
• Display a strong interest in business development and sales
• Collaborate and operate well in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment
• Be effective at building strong relationships
Basic + commissions from 7%, 10%, 15% on package varies from 2000 to 30000euro