marcas esta publicación como favoritaAccount Manager - Nivel Nativo de Español (Barcelona)ocultar esta publicación
Compensación: Less than 18,000 € gross / year tipo de empleo: tiempo completo
QR Code Link to This Post
Europe Language Jobs is a fast-growing job board that is looking to hire someone to help them with the international Sales Department and assisting with different tasks.
We have a very dynamic team and is always open to new ideas and possibilities.
Europe Language Jobs currently provides service to candidates and companies throughout Europe, operating in 48 countries and over 33 languages.
For this position you will be responsible for your own group of countries:
- Building a network on LinkedIn
- Promote the activities of company on LinkedIn
- Acquisition of new customers
- Build good, long-term relationships with your customers
- Discuss the needs of your customers
- Make outbound calls to follow up on customers' demands
- Encourage your customers to post their job offers
- Advise your customers how to use Europe Language Jobs
- Inform your customers about the latest developments of the company services
- Identify sales opportunities and close deals
- Identify opportunities for cross-selling and upselling in order to increase revenues
- Analyze goals and strategy with the team
- Create new ideas and possibilities to help to develop the strategy
- Native level of Spanish
- Proficiency level of English
- You are a friendly and positive team player and willing to work in an international environment
- You are proactive, eager to learn and highly motivated
- You are results-driven
- You want to develop a career in business
- You have previous relevant experience in sales / account management (customer service, shop etc.), you are not afraid to pick up the phone and you are results-driven.
- You are passionate about online business and the recruitment industry
- You are able to identify customer needs and you have
- You have excellent listening and communication skills
- You are curious and able to multitask.
- International and friendly working environment
- Near the city center in Barcelona
- Working on a fast-growing company
- Working hours: from Monday to Friday 09:00 – 18:00 and 1 free afternoon per week
Please visit our website to have a look at more job offers all around Europe: https://www.europelanguagejobs.com/candidates/register-in-europe?utm_source=Izabela&utm_medium=social%20media&utm_campaign=200ELJs
Solo empresas. Si eres un intermediario, por favor, no contactes al anunciante.
NO contactar con nos para servicios u ofertas no solicitados