House area – 230 m2.
QR Code Link to This Post
Year of construction – 2004.
Number of floors – 3 + underground garage.
– Open terrace in front of the entrance;
– Entrance hall;
– Separate kitchen with entrance to the hallway and living room;
– Stairs to the underground garage;
– Spacious and bright living room;
– Large terrace with sea view of 35 m2 with awning;
– 4 bedrooms (one of which is a suite with its own bathroom with a bathtub and access to a small balcony);
– Bathroom with a bathtub;
– Solarium with a sea view. Possible installation of light-weight structures and jacuzzi.
– Garage for 1 large car or 2 small, comfortable entry.
– Storage room.
Gas heating, a new boiler is installed.
Fully equipped kitchen.
Air conditioning in the living room and bedrooms.
The townhouse is located in a cozy and well-kept residential complex (consisting of 35 townhouses) located in a quiet prestigious area of Fanals.
Distance to the Boadella beach – 550 m walking(320 m in a straight line), distance to the beach Fenals – 1 km walking (650 m in a straight line).
There are shops and supermarkets within walking distance, the famous gardens of Clotilde are just 350 m.
The complex has a communal swimming pool, a children’s playground.
Most of the neighbors are Spanish, about 20% of residents live in the complex all year round.
A good opportunity for renting – the rental price for 1 week in August – 1,500 Euro.
The annual contribution for the maintenance of the territory of the residential complex (communidad) is 1,400 Euro.
Annual property tax IBI – 1,500 Euro.
Electricity ~ 50 Euro per month.
Gas ~ 50 Euro per month (depending on the weather, the number of residents etc.).
Water ~ 80 Euro / quarter.
Insurance – 300 Euro per year.