UKI Campaign Optimisation and Sales Specialist - Google Ads Products (Barcelona)
Compensación: 21.898,95 € gross/year + up to 2.627,87 € gross/year in bonus tipo de empleo: tiempo completo
QR Code Link to This Post
We are currently seeking new employees for our growing project in Barcelona, to partner with our newest advertisers and set them up for long-term success. You’ll advise them on their digital advertising strategy, with the opportunity of having a significant impact on their business. You’ll work with a portfolio of new customers, consult with them on their advertising goals, and make sure they are set up for success from the get-go. You are not afraid to pick up the phone and call companies in your portfolio. You’re passionate about sales, technology and the internet, with a desire to learn and develop.
- Serve as a trusted adviser to identify the appropriate advertising strategy to reach your client’s goals, and build and optimize an advertiser’s first campaign.
- Handle a high volume of potential clients on a daily basis through phone calls
- Understand the customer's requirements and objectives, and match Product solutions and marketing strategies
- Develop sales strategies aimed at optimizing the market potential and improving customer sales and profit margins.
- Previous sales experience
- Client-focused, with a keen interest in customer interaction & ownership of agencies/advertiser's business goals
- A team player with ability to work in fast-paced and constantly evolving environment
- Strong verbal and written communication skills to pitch on the phone and compose compelling proposals
- Native English speaker
- BA/BS degree or equivalent
- Experience in advertising and/or media sales with an element of consultative selling
- Some Google Ads product knowledge and/or Google Ads certification
- Work experience in the online advertising industry
- Preferably fluent in German or Spanish language
- Full time position (39h per week, Monday to Friday)
- Long Term Contract
- Relocation Package:
* Flight Ticket
- Free Gym Membership (next to the offices)
- 3 weeks of intense introduction training on Google Ads and specific sales training.
- A permanent presence of coaches who will facilitate your personal and professional development
- Established career path to grow within the project
- Continuous training and certifications within Google products
- Bi-weekly, monthly or quarterly contests
- Employment with the world's largest provider of contact center services
- Excellent work environment, great colleagues, social arrangements and personal development
- Dynamic business casual environment with colleagues of all ages gathered in a highly-motivated team
- Office location surrounded by the sea (World Trade Center, Barcelona, Spain)