Technical Customer Support Advisor - Italian Market (Barcelona)
Compensación: 17.350 euros gross/year + bonus (up to 2.400 euros) gross/year + possible commission after sales tipo de empleo: tiempo completo
QR Code Link to This Post
If you have an interest and passion for home range computer devices, imaging and photography this is the job for you?
Do you want to work in sunny Barcelona?
Our clients belong to the top 500 business companies in the sectors IT, telecommunications, e-commerce, automotive, and financial services. We are a multicultural company collaborating with employees from over 29 different nationalities.
Our offices have all the necessary amenities to have a cool, chill and an international environment. Many advantages such as discounts on different brands and on city facilities are offered and is part of our added-value
Your future project
Webhelp is proud to collaborate with one of the world's largest manufacturers of printers and imaging related equipment, by providing consumer support to their customers. By joining our team, you will have the opportunity to learn about some of the newest and most innovative printing, scanning and video projecting technologies.
We are an international team interested in candidates with passion for customer service and who have the ability to be part of a team. We welcome problem solvers and active listeners. We are looking for candidates with professional customer service mindset meaning that they know how to put consumers first. We also ask for applicants who are flexible, open minded, and have a positive attitude.
- First Level technical support for home-range printers, multifunction printers and among others, to private end users and business customers.
- Presales support to provide accurate information about the products.
- Reseller support and in warranty services arrangements.
- Multi-channel customer service: phone calls, e-mails, live chats and social media.
Hours and Benefits
- 17.350 euros gross/year + bonus (up to 2.400 euros) gross/year + possible commission after sales
- Full time shift: 39 hrs/week, Monday to Friday 10:00-19:00
- A large variety of discounts with our partners
- Free weekly and after work activities
- We promote intercompany mobility to work at any of our sites around the world. We have more than 140 locations in over 35 countries
- Real growth opportunities to progress
- New and modern office in the center area
- Receive a bonus starting from 300 euros for referring your friends
If you are interested in growth, our high performers can move to our back office logistics team, our social media team, become a trainer/mentor, quality analyst, or move into management.
- You enjoy interacting and helping other people.
- You are eager to learn and apply new technologies
- You enjoy working in fast-paced environments and are a Team player
- You love solving problems
You bring to the table
- You are a native level speaker of Italian with fluent English
- You have some experience in customer service support, remotely or face to face.
- Added plus if you have technical customer service background and troubleshooting guidelines
- You have knowledge of Operating Systems
**If you are interested in this position, please apply through this link: https://webhelp.acquitysoftware.com/webhelp/rest/recruitment/registerForm?key=32b957ab9a09e071352b40d988d3064d&c=&sid=1318&l=en
***The recruitment processes and people involved in them (both recruiters and Project Managers) will not discriminate any candidacy because of age, disability, ethnic, marital status, gender, nationality, ideology, politic, race, religion and sexual orientation.***
Solo empresas. Si eres un intermediario, por favor, no contactes al anunciante.
NO contactar con nos para servicios u ofertas no solicitados