Sound Industry Customer Support Advisor - French market (Barcelona)
Compensación: 17.330 euros g/y (basic) + 1.920 euros g/y (bonus) tipo de empleo: tiempo completo
QR Code Link to This Post
Are you passionate about music, technology, and interested in working for us, one of the largest and most technologically advanced audio companies in the world?
Do you want to work in sunny Barcelona?
- Belongs to the top 500 business companies in the sectors IT, telecommunications, e-commerce, automotive and financial services.
- Is a multicultural space with employees from over 29 different nationalities.
- Offers a great work environment, modern offices, dynamic and young approach, with true career opportunities.
- Is located in the heart of Barcelona in the @22 district, very close to the beach, public transport, the Glories shopping mall & restaurants.
As a Technical Service Advisor, you'll work directly with clients to resolve their requests, when possible, in a single telephone call, using the appropriate troubleshooting protocols. You will log and follow-up on orders and requests and deliver high quality customer service on postsales requests on logistics, warranties, refunds, etc.
You're empowered to make the best decision for each situation by thinking creatively, helping customers over the phone and providing an
excellent customer service experience.
- Full time position, 39 hours per week
- Working schedule: Mon-Fri 8:55-18:00
- Salary: 17.330 euros g/y (basic) + 1.920 euros g/y (bonus)
- Training: first 2 weeks + nesting period
- Contract: Obra y Servicio
- Extensive training on market leading products, personal development programs and mentoring to fully develop skills.
- Good career prospects in a reputable company which rewards
serious and hard workers.
- Experience in production, audiovisual and sound technologies, working with sound cables, wireless networking and wifi technology, or as a DJ, is preferred. If not, we can teach you!
- Interest and aptitude for sound and connectivity technologies
- You are native level speaker in French and fluent in English
· You are a fast learner
- You can adapt to unplanned situation in a methodical and organized way
- You take ownership
- You have great communication skills and are people oriented
- Good team player with drive for success
- Previous experience in similar position and knowledge of SAP is a plus
**If you are interested in this position, please apply through this link: https://webhelp.acquitysoftware.com/webhelp/rest/recruitment/registerForm?key=3251a5a89443b6eb6ad77172ccc89567&c=&sid=1318&l=en
***The recruitment processes and people involved in them (both recruiters and Project Managers) will not discriminate any candidacy because of age, disability, ethnic, marital status, gender, nationality, ideology, politic, race, religion and sexual orientation.***
Solo empresas. Si eres un intermediario, por favor, no contactes al anunciante.
NO contactar con nos para servicios u ofertas no solicitados