marcas esta publicación como favoritaSales Supervisor - IT Sector (Barcelona)ocultar esta publicación
Compensación: Salary: 22.000 Euros gross per year + 8.000 Euros gross per year variable tipo de empleo: contrato
QR Code Link to This Post
We are looking for a Supervisor for one of our projects.
- Monitor and report team performance (correct call treatment, case treatment..), give agents feedback on daily/monthly performance
Motivate as a team leader controlling turnover and retaining potential and motivated team members
- Keep track of each agent's training and training needs to improve technical and phone communication's skills
- Participate in the recruitment process close to HR Department
- Manage all disciplinary issues effectively (with oral warning and requesting HR with written ones)
- Organize and optimize shifts
- Changing agents' settings in Symposium.
- Make sure processes and procedures are up to date and adhered to take overflow calls / tickets.
- Offer support in critical problems (case escalations, emergencies, customer complaints).
- Take care of logistic problems (office supplies, general working conditions).
Incident Management 25%
- Take incoming customer calls (via telephone, email, voicemail, pager, or other automated alerts), log call details onto call management systems and provide response and resolution within SLA.
- Maintain l knowledge and expertise associated with applications specific to individual customers.
- Ensure contractual SLA is maintained.
Customer Contact 10%
- Prepare Service Level Reviews and attend Service Level Review meetings.
- Maintain contact with the customer regarding cases, new procedures, applications, tools
- Collect metrics, analyze these and report to customer / management / quality team.
- Provide other reports to management, as needed.
- Long-term contract (Indefinido)
- Full-time schedule of 39 hours weekly, Mon - Fri
- Salary: 22.000 Euros gross per year + 8.000 Euros gross per year variable
- Competitive career path
- Initial and on-going training
- Relocation package & support for new starters moving from abroad
- Engaging international environment
- Collaboration with one of the world leading IT brands
- Challenging career opportunities
- Activities and employee discounts
Al menos 1 año
- Native/High level of English
- Working knowledge of IT Platform, equipment, and applications :Windows/MS Office/ internet configuration
- Business knowledge and commercial awareness
- Good knowledge of IT and familiar within the sector and sales/business
- High knowledge of customer care
- Previous experience in similar Supervisor, Team Lead or Management level role would be beneficial
_The recruitment processes and people involved in them (both recruiters and Project Managers) will not discriminate any candidacy because of age, disability, ethnic, marital status, gender, nationality, ideology, politic, race, religion and sexual orientation.