marcas esta publicación como favoritaNorwegian Customer Representative - Fashion (Barcelona)ocultar esta publicación
Compensación: Salary: 12.871 Euros gross/year + up to 1.065,61 Euros gross/year tipo de empleo: tiempo completo
QR Code Link to This Post
Are you interested in Fashion?
We are looking for a Customer Service Advisor for a leading Fashion Brand.
- Take incoming customer calls (via telephone, email, voicemail, pager, or other automated alerts) and solve users' demands.
- Log call details onto call management systems and provide response and resolution within SLA.
- Maintain service and product knowledge and expertise associated with applications specific to individual customers.
- Escalate potential service issues initially with Mentor.
- To follow all the processes and procedures of the project.
- Ensure contractual SLA is maintained.
- Provide cover for other Agents in their absence, either within the same team or across teams.
- Liaise with Supervisors/ Mentors on specific projects where requested.
- To understand and comply with administrative duties including holiday, sickness and overtime
- To attend regular Team Meetings.
- To work on additional tasks required by Supervisor or Mentor connected to keeping up the service performance, quality and customer satisfaction.
- 30 hours/week:Monday - Friday from 09:00 to 15:00
- Salary: 12.871 Euros gross/year + up to 1.065,61 Euros gross/year
- "Obra y Servicio" contract
- Ongoing training
- Possibility to grow within the company
- Native/high level of Norwegian and fluent English or Spanish
- Working knowledge of IT Platform, equipment, and applications: Windows/MS Office/ internet configuration
- Good disposition to work in a customer service environment
- Customer care skills - ability to listen to and understand the customers' needs
- Ability to take ownership of, and progress calls to resolution or to escalate call to resolution
- Ability to work under pressure in a pressurized environment.
- Very good communication skills.
- Ability to work in a team.
- Logical approach to problem solving.
- Ability to work on own initiative.
- Ability to adapt to different situations and needs.
***The recruitment processes and people involved in them (both recruiters and Project Managers) will not discriminate any candidacy because of age, disability, ethnic, marital status, gender, nationality, ideology, politic, race, religion and sexual orientation.***