marcas esta publicación como favoritaNorwegian Account Manager - IT Sector (Barcelona)ocultar esta publicación
Compensación: Salary: 18.000 Euros gross/year + up to 6.500 Euros gross/year in bonus + 1.540 Euros in ticket restaurant + overachievement bonus tipo de empleo: contrato
QR Code Link to This Post
The ARUBA internal Partner Business Manager (iPBM) is responsible for working closely with the incountry resellers.
In this position you will cultivate and grow assigned installed base of reseller accounts. You will be assigned a portfolio of active resellers.
Must be able to drive a reseller satisfaction, churn, and renewal, up-selling and cross-selling. Create a strategical reseller development plan and related relational marketing activities to increase reseller networking, loyalty and revenues.
- Analyze and drive resellers' sales activities and enable him to grow new markets.
- Build and maintain a relationship with a set of the client's resellers, in order to increase the revenue the resellers generate for the client.
- Execute and achieve sales quota and targets.
- Prepare commercial and technical service proposals and ensure such proposals.
- Focus on driving profitability and growth of resellers through proactive management, enablement and strategic activities.
- Track, manage, and report ongoing activity relative to sales plan.
- Reviewing level of client satisfaction and escalating issues when necessary.
- Communicate client feedback to appropriate parties for follow up and resolution.
- Timely response and resolution of incoming customer or resellers calls regarding service issues,
customer inquiries and request for additional services.
- Salary: 18.000 Euros gross/year + up to 6.500 Euros gross/year in bonus + 1.540 Euros in ticket restaurant + overachievement bonus
- Schedule: Monday - Friday from 09.00 to 18.00
- International and dynamic environment in Barcelona
- High possibilities to grow inside the company
- Relocation package for people moving from another country
Al menos 2 años
- Native Norwegian and fluent in English
- Two years of related technical sales experience
- Experience in working in Channel environment, knowledge of partners and distributors
- Familiar with channel programs
- Excellent negotiation management and strong communication skills (verbal & written) including excellent telephone and presentation skills
- Work toward goal achievement using negotiation, teamwork/collaboration, motivation and time/work priorization
- Ability to demonstrate innovation and good judgment/problem-solving skills when making decisions
- Ability to establish an individual course of action to accomplish goals while using appropriate
- Familiar with sales CRMs. Microsoft office
The recruitment processes and people involved in them (both recruiters and Project Managers) will not discriminate any candidacy because of age, disability, ethnic, marital status, gender, nationality, ideology, politic, race, religion and sexual orientation