marcas esta publicación como favoritaFrench Customer Representative - Jewelry (Barcelona)ocultar esta publicación
Compensación: Salary: 16.732,21 Euros gross/year + up to 1.500 Euros gross/year in bonus tipo de empleo: contrato
QR Code Link to This Post
We are looking for professionals, native speakers of European languages to work for the customer service department of an Austrian producer of luxury cut lead glass.
The new members of the team will be in charge of the post-sales service for the end consumer
- Take incoming customer calls (via telephone, email, voicemail, chats, or other automated alerts) and solve users' demands.
- Take incoming calls from boutiques and shops via telephone and resolve demands.
- Log call details onto call management systems and provide response and resolution within SLA. Maintain service and product knowledge and expertise associated with applications specific to individual customers.
- Escalate potential service issues initially with Mentor. To follow all the processes and procedures of the project.
- Ensure contractual SLA is maintained.
- Provide cover for other Agents in their absence, either within the same team or across teams.
- Liaise with Supervisors/ Mentors on specific projects where requested.
- To understand and comply with administrative duties including holiday, sickness and overtime forms in a timely and accurate manner.
- To attend regular Team Meetings.
- To work on additional tasks required by Supervisor or Mentor connected to keeping up the service performance, quality and customer satisfaction.
-Full-time (39 hours/week) and long-term contract
-Schedule: Monday to Friday, from 9.00 to 18.00 (rotating, weekends, flexibility)
-Salary: 16.732,21 Euros gross/year + up to 1.500 Euros gross/year in bonus
Al menos 1 año
- Native French with high level of English
- Working knowledge of IT Platform, equipment, and applications: Windows/MS Office
- Good disposition to work in a customer service environment
- Customer care skills - ability to listen to and understand the customers' needs
- Ability to take ownership of, and progress calls to resolution or to escalate call to resolution
- Resistant to stress.
- Very good communication skills.
- Ability to work in a team.
- Logical approach to problem solving.
- Ability to work on own initiative.
- Ability to adapt to different situations and needs.
***The recruitment processes and people involved in them (both recruiters and Project Managers) will not discriminate any candidacy because of age, disability, ethnic, marital status, gender, nationality, ideology, politic, race, religion and sexual orientation.***