marcas esta publicación como favoritaEnglish HelpDesk Technician L1 (Barcelona)ocultar esta publicación
Compensación: Salary: 17.000 Euros gross/year + up to 2.000 Euros gross/year in bonus tipo de empleo: contrato
QR Code Link to This Post
Integrated in the helpdesk team you should be a dynamic and motivated self-starter with strong technical and teamwork skills and high level of client orientation.
The team supports partner during the EDP (Express Decision Portal) process from Setup until the Negotiate and Close phase.
- Getting access to the EDP portal once Business Development Manager register the partner for EDP, E.g.: T&Cs acceptance, Access issues etc. Support partners setting up customers in EDP portal.
- Creating opportunities and Proposals. "How to" questions and Exception request from Partners Issues partners could face during the Negotiate and Close phases.
- One to one EDP training for partners if required.
-Full-time (39 hours/week) and Obra y Servicio contract
-Schedule: Monday to Friday, from 09.00 to 18.00
-Salary: 17.000 Euros gross/year + up to 2.000 Euros gross/year in bonus
-Opportunity to join an international team
Al menos 1 año
- Working knowledge of IT Platform, equipment, and applications: Windows/MS Office/ internet configuration.
- Good disposition to work in a customer service environment Customer care skills
- Ability to listen to and understand the customers' needs.
- Ability to take ownership of, and progress calls to resolution, within technical requirement for the role or, to escalate call/ email to resolution IT basic skills
- Native in English
- Consumer service experience.
- General understandings of service call management system.
- Helpdesk experience.
- Ability to work under pressure in a pressurized environment.
- Very good communication skills.
- Ability to work in a team.
- Logical approach to problem solving.
- Ability to work on own initiative.
- Ability to adapt to different situations and needs